This beautiful, spacious structure is an elegant alternative to traditional marquees and tipis.
A traditional Bedouin design adapted for modern use here in the UK. Supported by a curved ridge beam, the flowing lines of the Berber tent are simple and graceful.
This spacious structure will accommodate up to 140 guests for a seated meal, or a larger number for conferences and parties.
Create your ideal venue
Removable canvas sides make the Berber Tent adaptable, allowing you to transform the structure to suit your event.
Open it up to your surroundings to create an expansive entrance where guests can move easily in and out. Add canvas walls to create a more private, sheltered space ideal for a wedding banquet, theatre performance or conference.
All our tents are made from natural wood and best quality canvas. Poles are hand-crafted in round wood and each is crowned by a hand-turned wooden finial.
Costs and capacity of the Berber tent
- Weekend price (Friday to Monday): £1,500 plus delivery
- Weekend hire Berber Tent + Dandydura flooring + Festoon lighting: £2,350 plus delivery
- Additional days are charged at £150
- Capacity: 140 guests for a seated meal
- Floor area: 172.5m²
- Berber tent dimensions: 11.5m x 15m
- Pitch dimension: 16m x 19m