Based on a traditional Mongolian design and adapted for modern use here in the UK. A beautiful, circular space that is expansive and full of light.
A yurt is a versatile structure, easily holding 20 people for a seated event or 37 people standing.
Inside: surrounded by a stunning wooden lattice frame. Above: a ring of spindly roof poles and a ‘crown’ or skylight. Outside: a neat circular structure with an expansive triple door-way: open it to allow people to move in and out freely or close it to create a more private space.
Our Yurt has been used for poetry readings in formal gardens, as a workshop space at festivals, as a children’s den, for sleepovers and much else.
Costs and capacity of the yurt
- Weekend price (Friday to Monday): £400 plus delivery
Additional days are charged at £70
- Capacity: 37 people standing; 20 seated
- Floor area: 255 square feet
- Yurt dimensions: 18 foot diameter
- Pitch dimension: 20 foot diameter